Services may include:
- Language development
- Auditory Management
- Speech Development
- Speech Reading
- Sign Language as required
- Deaf Culture when appropriate
- An individual program for identified students
- Evaluation, Assessment and Reporting
- Provision of Auditory Training Equipment when appropriate
- Provision of consultative services only when students on the direct caseload have all their service needs met.
Amplification and EA services for Hearing Program:
- This individual assists students and teachers with the following:
- Management of amplification equipment for children who use hearing aids, personal F.M. systems, Free Field. Sound systems and moveable F.M. equipment.
- Maintains and updates Audiologic Assessment Database.
- Provides in-service on use and care of amplification to teachers and child care workers working with individual children.
- Provides direct instructional services under the supervision of teachers involved in the teaching of deaf and hard of hearing students in their classrooms.