- School Psychology Services are contracted.
- School Psychologist provides Level C assessments with include Intellectual Assessments such as the WISC-V and or the Stanford Binet 5 or the Woodcock Johnson Tests of Cognitive Ability 3.
- Assessments that indicate an intellectual concern require an accompanying Adaptive Behavior Assessment (ABAS)
- The school and district must exhaust all avenues of intervention using the pyramid of instructional support before referral for psycho-educational assessment.
- School Psychologist will consult with teachers, family, and the child if appropriate about the results of the assessment.
Results of Assessment:
- Results of such assessments should be used to inform instructional practices that better meet the individual needs of the student